Whatever the future holds, whether is is neatly packed and tied with a bow, or messy and the roads are long and hard, whatever you have for me Lord, I am all in., because you first loved me, and that is enough!
God always has and always will look for men and women who say to Him, “I trust you so much, I’m all in. I want your way not mine. I am willing to live by faith!” – Chip Ingram
Anyone who knows me knows I suck at blogs (can I say that…ok I “stink” at them).
I have tried (and failed) at starting a blog more times that I can shake a stick at (whatever the heck that means).
To me blog writing always equaled homework (something I had to do) and so I started many blogs that were fated to die a quick death. I thought I was done…but then God…
Trusting God (this blog) was different because
1. God put on my heart to start a blog (wasn’t sure about what)
2. I mentioned it to my pastor (because I knew my history)
3. We prayed
4. The idea popped in my head, I was amazed “Trusting God” that plus my writing is what I do, the perfect fit
5. I took a step of faith and for the first time payed for a professional blog, professional layout, and all the fixings (as God led …usually my blogs were freebies with lots of distracting adds)
6. I quickly fell in love with posting (why because I love God with all my heart and know that encouraging Christians to trust him just that much more, is my thing.
7. This is the 100th post….proof that there is a God!!!
In honor of that fact I offer up the following From All in From Mark Patterson
“When did we start believing that God wants to send us to safe places to do easy things? That faithfulness is holding the fort?That playing it safe is safe? That there is any greater privilege than sacrifice? That radical is anything but normal?
Jesus didn’t die to keep us safe. He died to make us dangerous.
Faithfulness is not holding the fort. It is storming the gates of hell.
The will of God is not an insurance plan. It’s a daring plan.
The complete surrender of your life to the cause of Christ isn’t radicle it’s normal.
It’s time to quit living as if the purpose of life is to arrive safely at death.
It’s time to go all in and all out for the All in All.
Ps Thanks to all who have read, liked, or added this blog. It encourages me to keep going:)
Photo= © robynmac – Fotolia.com